Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Youth Music Day


Last saturday, we had a concert event in church..~
i admit that im not a good girl that always involve in church activity..
but doesn't mean people who do not go to church weekly is a bad person, right?

From now on, i want actively involve in church thing..
luckily i got these friends who guide me ~
thx >,<



meet my friends.. from left: cynthia, rai, dominique, cynthia (ME) heee





with our master dance "carlos"....






my dance crew... without me.... 






from left: fiffy, diana, me.... >,<



OK! due to connection low, i'll stop here...
there are hundreds of photos with me but i cant show all...
d line damn slow.~ 
AND for this moment, the 'tortoise' WIN....


okie dokie bye~
take care,..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template