Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL



Yesterday, my friends and I were went out to celebrate the birthday girl
TING YIEN FANG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
shes grow old ady..... >,<

Hope you happy with all the pranks.. hahaah


these are all my small family in Kuantan~ 




we also went for Karaoke! ^^





Believe me, my voice is not that terrible as what this guy described to u... hahaha













The BOYS sabotage me... look at d stick! 





Im the flower beggar.. heeeee





The BIRTHDAY girl that care MORE about her HUSH PUPPIES shirt than herself.






So, I push her to the ground and shes begging "OMG, my HUSH PUPPIES shirt" =,=





who was the pity girl?? me! me! "The guys did it to everyone, so did us." haaha





See! I revenge back....





DEAR READERS, this is not a violence entry~
and i want to report that there is no injury  during the day
we are all safe~ 




The tired face of me... that night i lost lots of energy bcoz im not feeling well...
seriously cant u  let me enjoy a bit?-sincerely diarrhea =,= 





thank God i was born in July..
why? heeeeee 
Think by yourself...

GOOD NIGHT ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template