Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY 1: KL-IPOH


Last friday, my friends and I planned off to Ipoh...
since it was a last minute planned so the tickets from Kuantan-Ipoh was sold out..~
So we off to KL and heading to Ipoh... 
=,= such a tiring day...



went to Petaling street for a while before we depart at 8.30pm to Ipoh ;)





wao.. that awesome pregnant women at the back ;)






the three girls lost in the city.. hhaha





waiting for departure at Pudu Sentral ;)






so tired and i slept without even realized they were capturing my picture....






well my turn~! hihih 'pei zam' dont get angry ya, we were just playing around...




well time to depart... our spot was at the back! 
at least i can watched the entire bus, right ;)







We arrived at Ipoh around 11.30pm...
we did nothing at that nite, check in hotel and slept..
wait for my next entry! ;)

'lots of amazing pics come out! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template