Thursday, February 16, 2012

MYSTERIOUS DRAWING


Last week (when i was still at my hometown T,T ) i was cleaning d store room,
and I found my precious drawing once upon a time, 
together with d last "Drama Script"!
feels like winning a lottery! >,<




d script! d tittle is "beauty is a beast"
d "Beauty" character was played by me.... kekekek






Dear reader, guess which one is me??
hehehe got my twin here.... !! LOVE u girls!






our pic after won d Drama competition!!
p/s: i duno how to draw d eyes/nose/lips of a real person except cartoon!






d girls!~






hahah I drew this during my secondary school...! >,<
miss those moment! only certain people know whats d drawing all about...
"A precious memory that can never be replaced"










GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!
"use your time wisely" >,< muahh!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template