Monday, February 6, 2012

SABAH TRIP


Last 1st Feb,12,  my friends from srwak n kl came here...~
me as d tourist guide have to guide d tourist.~
seriously,I will nver guide tourist again..
why? Im not suitable for that.. ahhahaha
btw, so happy they came here..
I appreciate it.... 
so sorry if u'r not satisfied or feel uncomfortable during this trip..

dear my friends (especially from LD) I hope to meet u'all soon!


I act like never been 1B..! hahaahah gosh!





my butterfly!~ ^^













me with d ladies..... seriously im not chinese... haha






They reach Kundasang..heeee ;) together like a family,.~






Seriously, cloud! why must u cover d mount Kinabalu view..~!






Im fallin in love with mount Kinabalu long3 time ago....







its hot babe.... i mean weather.. haha






yeaa yea.. Fat is cute... Fat is gorgeous.... haha







Poring time....~







hotel time,... @tune hotel, 1B...











Manukan Island....~






ok DARKER.....






@perdana Park..

















last dinner @Upperstar...




what a wonderful moment with them..
hope to meet my other friends....
we still have a chance to meet again...
lots of love..
-Cynthia. G-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template