Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CAMERON TRIP~


Just come back from Cameron~
I made this entry especially for my sisters coz she might don believe me~ heheh
this is also for those friends that I treasure most~ 4 u all @__@
so, "Ceryil Ann G./ Chriscylda G" . >,<
i went just for 4d/3nites only baa~
dont get so excited/jlous k sis ^__^

so just enjoy those photos ~


we'r enjoying d steamboat together... how i love eating together like a family~





this is where we live~ beautiful kan... ^^





with my cutie fren "elvina cantik" >,<





look at this chapel, kinda unique rite~ love it!





can u guess what is d thing that attract my attention??
look at d cute "ELMO".. omg grrrrrrr!!





'chisou' i went to strawberry farm~ d stairs looks cute kan..~ >,<





see! i step on it... hahahahaha so cute laa~





ok! i think dis is vege rite?? so cute laa.. looks like "green puppies" ^^



For sure Cameron H is rich with d fresh flowers rite... so kinda waste if i dun snap any pics!



flowers near d church..~ bergghh beautiful!! 
imagine u wearing a wedding dress n sit around d flowers. its awesome! >,<





such a bright flower! why 'u're so beautiful.?





cantik o ni kan... see d guy in dis pic?? his name is "peter"
he din noticed it.. haha.. 'thank' me k....





see this guy again, so cool kn! ahahha ngam2 oo sy snap,..~
his name is "chris"... "thank' me k.... heee





look at her... "Elvina Claire" hahaha so cute laa..




bergg this puppy made my day glorious~~ cute jugak ko "baby dog"
if only i can bring back UMP.. hahaha





this is father's house.... beautiful rite...~ 





around d house.. "i wish i could stay in a house like this with my parents, kids , n beloved one"
amen...~ heeee ^^





d CVSF marks... hahah those my close friends knows me through dat drawing... "familiar?'
got 1ringgit sign lagi.. they call me 1ringgit ni..~





Look how happy we are~ full of joy & laughter





me with d beautiful ladies... they are rite? >,<





again with d beautiful Ladies....~





yeaa2 me n el posing with d freshie juniors...~ ><




WE ARE FAMILY!! @____@





look..~ we went to tea farm,... so green!
it made me love green!! go green go~ ^^





those kids really happy to learn d action songs! >,<




OK, thanks to 'thom2' for d photo~ daebak..


enough with d photos, maybe u'r tired to look at it... heee
just wanna share wat i did for these few days...
time passes so fast, Im too happy until dont realized it ~
"thx God for this beautiful trip & lovely people"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Lady in Red Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template